Top Esports Betting Australia Sites
Esports betting Australia operators should be reliable and user-friendly and here we have gathered the list of the best of those. If you are up to get involved into betting on esports do not hesitate to try out the services listed below.
What You Need to Know About Esports Betting in Australia
Most of the esports betting sites are fully available in Australia and due to the fact there are many gamers in Australia it is not surprising that making bets on esports is rapidly growing. Here you will find out everything about esports betting in Australia and you will get a list of the best and trusted online bookmaker services for esports.
All of the services listed are available for Australians and most of those are global and support many payment methods. Choose the one with the best odds and other conditions.
What Is Esports Betting?
Esports betting is all about making bets on match outcomes for online games. Online esports betting can be provided on betting sites that have the lists of games played and provide odds that reflect the chances of the teams participating to win or lose.
Esports betting have arrived on the scene after the rise of the most popular online games like World of Warcraft, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, DOTA 2 – very quickly there have appeared professional players very dedicated to the game and also the tournaments and championships watched by millions of people all over the world.
As for any discipline that considers competitions people are interested in making bets on match outcomes and the best betting websites in Australia and all over the world offer such an opportunity.
Is Esports Betting Legal in Australia?
Generally gambling in Australia is regulated by two laws – Gaming Machine Acts of 2001 and Unlawful Gambling Act 1998. There are many issues and details to get clear with these laws but the main for you as a person who wants to make online bets is the fact you can fully legally make bets on esports betting websites.
Esports online betting is not forbidden as an activity for Australians so you can easily you any website from the listed above and withdraw your winnings.
How to Choose Esports Betting Site in Australia?
Before getting engaged you need to decide where to watch esports and bet on match outcomes. there are many online betting websites available from Australia which are based in other countries.
First of all you need to make sure website has the full list of matches conducted for your game. Afterwards analyze the odds within the websites. Choose the website with the best odds to win more.
You also should consider bonuses and special offers – the more bonuses you get , the more benefit you can get from online betting.
Do not forget about the payment methods. Choose the website that allows to make payments in a way compatible with your abilities. Consider Nitrogen as an option if you prefer to bet using Bitcoins – it is a unique service that allows players to bet with BTC.
If there are geo restrictions for you on the site you have chosen try to use VPN services – it is usually helpful.
How to Make Bets on Esports Betting Australia Websites?
First of all you need to get clear with esports betting odds. If you are okay with the chances you can make a bet on a team you think will win. Make sure that you understand the chances of each team – if you understand how the game is played it would be enough for you to watch couple of streams with the matched the teams have provided.
Actually, there is one problem that comes for the esports – it is rather young for all disciplines and there not much professional teams today so it can be rather hard to predict the game results as the play performance of teams can be rather unstable. However, if you can assess it, it won’t be hard for you to win in the majority of cases.
How to Make Esports Betting Predictions?
Usually, statistics gets in use. Most of the teams have already played with each other many time so it is not hard to predict the results of the match after you watch the streams of their previous games. Many sites to bet on esports contain links on the streams with matches so this won’t be a problem.
If you want to provide a serious analytics to bet money on esports make sure you know the game mechanics well. Usually this is being the main thing to consider when you are in gaming. You need to assess the skills of the players properly. For example, if it comes to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive the further parameters play great role that affect chances to win:
- ability to play in team
If you analyze these skills for the all team members you will be able to make accurate predictions on match results. However, as already said before there are not much professional teams, so there can be problems with a stable performance and thus accurate predictions of match outcomes.
Payments Methods on Esports Betting Sites for Australians
There are not much websites that accept Australian dollars. However, if you use bank card payment method the funds can be converted in the currency accepted by the website. Generally, there are the methods supported listed below:
- Bank card – VISA/MasterCard card payments that are accepted all over the world. Use this payment method if you do not use online wallets and want to get easy withdrawal and deposits. However, prepare to the fact you may be asked to submit your ID card/ DL image to prove your identity.
- Online payment wallets (PayPal, Skrill, Neteller) – these payment methods are ideal for those who are used to make payments online. There are a bit high commissions for payments and withdrawals though in these systems. But it is still compensated by the user-friendliness and speed of transactions made.
- Bank wire – it is not very popular method as it takes several days for the payment to get to the destination address. And it is also rather expensive due to the high fees per the transaction.
- Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin etc.) – actually this is the method that is very popular among those who want to protect the privacy and some services allow to make bets and deposits using crytocurrencies. It is a very good way to make fast and safe transactions for online betters,
There best esports betting sites always offer many real money esports betting options for players. If you live in Australia all of the listed above payment methods are available for you.
Which Games You Can Bet on in Australia?
There are many online games that have became esports disciplines. Below you can see the list of those – the most popular ones at least:
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – online first-person shooter, the sequel of of the legendary Counter-Strike series. You choose a team – Terrorists or Counter-Terrorists. Your team’s goal is to kill your rival team members or place/defuse the bomb. You can make bets on match outcomes, best players (depending on the number of kills) and championship winners.
- DOTA 2 – popular MOBA game. 2 teams are standing against each other. Your goal is to destroy the base of the rival team.
- Overwatch. Online shooter with RPG elements – outstanding and dynamic.
- Starcraft II – a famous online RTS game where one’s goal is to destroy all enemies units
- Call of Duty – another online shooter with WW II or WW I or any other war of past setting
- Hearthstone – online card game based on the Warcraft mythology. Use your hand the best way you can to destroy enemy hero.
- League of Legends – another MOBA game. Some people call it DOTA 2 killer. The gameplay is common somelike but there is completely other setting and many unique elements
The given above is not the full list as there are many games that are going to be added as the esports discipline in future. This is inly a short list of the most popular online games you can bet on.
Mobile Esports Betting in Australia
Mobile betting is the next level of industry development. Some of the online betting services allow you to make bets using your online devices on the mobile optimized websites. And some of those have apps you can download to make bets online.