Best of esports betting Canada offers
Esports betting has become a huge thing lately. with the biggest overall number of bettors located in the U.S, Canada, and Asia. It is true that Esports betting Canada offers to video games fans are way more accessible than in the USA, due to some nuances in Canadian legislation. So it is legal for Canadian citizens to bet on esports. And they can use local esports betting Canada sites or international (see the list of the best esports bookmakers below).
Statistically, the majority of esports bettors in Canada prefer making their bets via foreign online esports betting sites and there is an explanation for that. It is much easier for bookmakers to offer their services to Canadian citizens than to run an esports betting company in Canada. Because of the avalanche of permitting documentation needed for that.
Still, with the right bookmaker, anyone can make watching video games tournaments more exciting by placing an esports bet on the favorite team or on a certain event occurring during that particular match.
Top 5 most frequently asked questions about betting on esports in Canada
When it comes to esports betting Canada is among the most tolerant countries in terms of gambling legality. It’s not a secret that many successful games moved to Canada exactly because of its mild legislative “climate”. Here are the questions we receive the most often about real money esports betting in Canada.
Is esports betting legal in Canada?
– Yes, it is legal as Canadian legislation is quite tolerant to gambling, especially when it comes to land-based casinos. The only thing you may find difficult is to find a variety Canadian sites to bet on esports, as it is hard for Canadian companies to get all needed permissions for establishing an online betting service.
What are the best esports betting sites to choose from?
Well, it is much easier and simpler to place your esports bet through one of the well-known international esports betting sites like:
- Betway Esports
- and other trustworthy web-resources.
Make your esports betting predictions with the best odds and earn real money absolutely legally.
How to make a deposit to start real money esports betting in Canada?
Typically, international esports betting sites offer the comprehensive list of all possible ways of money transferring. And the majority of bookmakers accept bitcoin and electronic money like PayPal and so on. You will be offered the range banking methods, including Visa and MasterCard payments. In the same way you can claim your winnings back either on your bank card or on e-wallet.
What are the best games to place an esports bet in Canada?
When it comes to popularity, the most widely-played games and the games with the largest international audience of fans are definitely Dota 2 betting and League of Legends (LoL betting). Millions of people around the world play these video games. Hundreds of thousands of bettors bet on their favorite teams during tournaments. The list of games is large. You’ll be offered a minimum 10 games to choose from at any major esports betting site.
Where do I get the information about esports Tournaments?
You should visit one of the esports betting Canada sites and pick the game you are interested in. You’ll be shown the schedule of tournaments, both local and major international tournaments with odds and terms of betting.
How canadian esports betting works?
Millions of people watch, play, and bet on esports. So it’s fair to say that esports industry is approaching the conventional sports sphere in terms of popularity and amounts of money involved. Esports betting in Canada has jumped on another, higher level during recent years. When money prizes on major Tournaments have reached 10-20 million dollars. The explosion of betting on esports has followed the esports business’s growth. And now you and millions of other bettors have an opportunity to choose where to place a bet on esports among dozens of best esports betting sites.
After making up your mind about the best esports betting site you’d like to stay with, you will need to register an account and make your first real money deposit. You’ll instantly be given a welcome bonus (typically, but not at any betting site) which you can use to wager on esports. You bookmaker will offer you the list of esports tournaments with specific odds. So you can choose whatever the event you want to earn real money (if your bet will turn out to be a winning one).
After placing a bet you may then follow the performance of your team at the chosen Tournament via TV or online live stream. There are several types of bets available, depending on the game and the tournament. That means you can place several bets on the same tournament. For example the bet on the match’s winner, or the bet on the “first blood” (which game will make the first killing on the opponent’s hero).
About esports betting sites, teams, and tournaments in Canada to choose from
Currently, the amount of money won by the National Canadian esports team is $72 million, with the most prominent results in Overwatch, Dota 2 and Counter Strike: Global Offensive.
Pros and cons of esports betting vs. conventional sports betting
Like in all other spheres, esports betting in Canada (or in any other country) has its positive and negative aspects. And you should take it into account while making your deposit at the esports bookmaker.
Pros of betting on esports in Canada:
- You can place your esports bet via any esports betting site online, just in one click. All major international esports betting sites are presented in Canada as well. So betting on esports is easy, simple, and above all – it is legal.
- There is a variety of type of esports bets for each game and each tournament. Unlike conventional sports where you can place a bet on a winner solely, video games provide bettors with significantly larger range of bets: the bet on “first blood”, the bet on a certain round winner (within the entire tournament”, a handicap bet, and so on. If you lose a certain bet you can still win another esports bet within the same tournament.
- Unlike esports betting in UK, Canada has a remarkably milder gambling climate (in terms of legislations), so many professional esports gamblers move to Canada because of better gambling environment.
- Esports betting in Canada doesn’t require you to be a professional video games player or a specialist in the game you are making your esports bet.
Cons and risks of betting on esports in Canada
Generally, risks of placing a bet on esports in Canada are the same as risks of betting on any other type of activity, like football, tennis, and so on. You simply can lose your money in a case of the wrong esports betting predictions. Yet, there are some specific cons you can face while making your esports bet.
- Not all major esports betting sites are available for Canadian bettors. Only several of them provide gamblers with the special app for a more convenient esports betting.
- Your risks of losing money increase if you have little to zero information about the Tournament, or the teams who compete. Placing a “blind” esports bet decision will eventually make you end up with no money on your esports betting site’s account.
- Another specific risk of esports betting is becoming addicted to video gaming. Especially, your kids may become involved in it. Since esports betting sites are free to use, it is very simple for kids to start an account and become real bettors. What makes it even easier for kids to reach this industry is that fact that almost all esports betting sites in Canada accept PayPal and Bitcoin. So having a bank card is not necessary.
Summary on esports betting Canada:
Esports betting in Canada is becoming a big thing due to a rapidly growing number of video games fans and a soft legal environment that contributes into popularization of betting on esports. International esports betting sites provide Canadian bettors with the variety of options to make their bets and enjoy real money winnings.